Liberty Glass & Mirror is located in Frisco, TX, and is dedicated to exceeding expectations and creating custom designs tailored to each client’s needs. We are a full service glass and mirror company specializing in:
Career / Job Openings
Liberty Glass & Mirror proudly stands behind our workmanship. Our meticulous attention to detail is the difference between average and excellent workmanship. We firmly believe that customer satisfaction is the key to any successful business and can be achieved by combining quality workmanship, knowledge and experience.
- Follow all health and safety protocols as established by the Owner.
- Thoroughly inspect job materials, ensuring the product(s) are the correct size & style, and that there is no obvious product damage or flaws on product(s) required to complete job(s)
- Load required job materials to installation vehicle(s), including all materials, tools, job folder/paperwork, safety equipment, etc.
- Communicate to office AND customer if you will be late for scheduled installation appointment
- Upon arrival at customer’s home, confirm the work to be completed, the product(s) to be installed, installation location(s), and the estimated time it will take to complete the job and customer expectations, and manage those expectations accordingly.
- Install all products and services included in the work order, troubleshoot, and strive to resolve any installation problems that might occur on-site
- If it's not possible to safely perform a quality service or installation on the date promised, effectively note all issues, and required materials necessary to complete the installation to the customer’s satisfaction at a later date.
- Communicate with relevant team members regarding incomplete work, ensuring that any new materials are ordered, the cause of the go-back can be determined, so that customer expectations can be managed accordingly.
- Take responsibility to ensure work site is left cleaner than when the job was started.
- Close out the installation by walking customer through the care and maintenance of products, walk them through warranty (if applicable), recommended care and cleaning methods and how to contact us if they ever need service or have additional questions
- Residential Glass installation experience a plus
- Valid Driver’s License and clean DMV record
- Excellent communication skills: able to effectively communicate with customers, employees, and supervisors
- Hardworking, motivated, with excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Professional appearance and personality
- Good organizational and time management skills to ensure scheduled deadlines are met
- Ability to lift, carry, twist, walk, and reach constantly, and bend frequently
- Must have the ability to lift and/or move up to 75 lbs. on a repeated basis
- Able to wear all required safety equipment & adhere to safety guidelines
- Ability to measure accurately and use tape measures and levels
- Proficiency to navigate smartphone/tablet based technology
- A positive, servant hearted attitude
- A strong desire to learn and grow
High School diploma or equivalent.